So somehow I blinked...
And it's almost the end of June -- with the Fourth of July literally around the corner?! How is that humanly possible? We're planning on staying in town for the holiday weekend -- to catch up with friends, maybe BBQ out on our fire escape if I can find the perfect mini grill and catch the Yankees and Mets game on the 3rd. My boyfriend loves to tease me, but my "American" roots really show around the Fourth of July. It's quite possibly one of my favorite holidays, beating out Christmas actually (I much prefer Thanksgiving to Christmas, to be honest).
What are you all doing for the holiday? Traveling? BBQing? Lounging? All of the above? Would love to hear your plans!
In the meantime, here's another week of outfits, with more bad dancing from yours truly -- scroll down for the full video! Enjoy!
LOOK ONE // Brand lunch
LOOK TWO // Weekend brunch
- Reformation top (from last year, similar style here)
- Old Navy trousers (from last season, similar style here)
- Chanel slingbacks
- Brooks Brothers scarf (from last season, love this vintage style here)
- Thrifted sunglasses (similar style here)
- Poolside bag (gifted)
LOOK THREE // Art exhibit opening
- Khaite dress (rented via Rent the Runway here)
- Carolina Herrera belt
- Charlotte Olympia heels (old, snagged on sale in Miami!)
- Ximena Kavalekas bag (gifted)
LOOK FOUR // Photoshoot but needs to be worn somewhere tropical!
- Amur dress (rented via Rent the Runway here)
- Cult Gaia bag
- Sarah Flint sandals
- Lele Sadoughi earrings (rented via Rent the Runway here)
LOOK FIVE // Date night
- Brock Collection dress (rented via Rent the Runway here)
- Zara heels (similar style here)
- Miuco beaded bag
- Lele Sadoughi earrings (rented)
View this post on Instagram