Can you believe this is the last weekend in April? Is it just me, or is 2018 slipping by just a bit too quickly?
We are headed upstate this weekend for a little mountain getaway, and it couldn't be more needed. The weather here in NYC has been whiplash-inducing – one day it's sunny and 70, the next it's freezing and rainy. Anyone else here just ready for spring? Raise a hand.
If you're hoping to forget the craziness that is spring weather, below are some of the best things from across the internet this week. Get to browsing!
- We shot this Veronica Beard outfit in front of Malatesta Trattoria, one of our favorite West Village Italian spots — you have to check it out if you're in the area! On sunnier days the outdoor seating is amazing for people-watching.
- Speaking of Italian…and therefore cheese…these are the 25 most important cheeses in America.
- Okay, last food point — I made this Whole30-approved clam chowder the other night and it was a huge hit. Seriously, I'm obsessed. It's so good.
- Planning for a trip somewhere warm? These are the best swimsuit trends of 2018.
- The latest event in the #MeToo moment: Bill Cosby is convicted of sexual assault.
- Have you seen the new Outdoor Voices running collection?!
- Just checking…what is a culotte?
- PSA: Postmates is delivering Milk Bar for free this weekend, until 4/29. (!!)
And with that, enjoy your weekend!